Mental Health First Aid for Mechanchim with Rabbi Chaim Lazaroff
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches adults how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental distress and substance misuse in youth.
In collaboration with Amudim, MEF is now pleased to offer this vital opportunity to Chabad educators!
The course consists of:
- Approximately 1.5 hours of independent work prior to the course.
- A 3 hour live, interactive webinar on Monday, April 24 – ג׳ אייר at 7-10PM EST.
- A 3 hour live, interactive webinar on Monday, May 1 – י׳ אייר at 7-10PM EST.
Please note: Due to the sensitive nature of the course materials, there will be no recordings. Please sign up only if you can attend live (online) at the times specified.
- The subsidized cost of joining this course is just $23 per person to be refunded in full on course completion.
- Upon completing the course, participants receive mental health first aid certification, valid for three years.
- Class size is limited so sign up today!
- Registration will close either when the class fills up, or one week before the course
Rabbi Meir S. Mark