MEF’s Chabad School Leadership Programs are designed for Chabad school leaders to strengthen their own skills, knowledge and practice to best benefit their students.
The goal of the program is to gather Chabad school leaders in order to build their capacity to lead highly effective schools. The high quality training includes:
- A curriculum that was built in collaboration with the NYC Leadership Academy
- Timely and relevant topics for meeting student needs
- Opportunities for facilitated networking, collaboration and inspiration
- Learning walks in high performing schools
- Individualized leadership coaching
Leadership training takes place in both cohort-based and standalone programs. Contact us to find out about the next Chabad School Leadership Program visit our events page.