The Menachem Education Foundation (MEF) was established with the goal of raising the bar for Jewish education, with a specific concentration on the Chabad educational world. At MEF, we have an uncompromising focus on student success. It is our mission to be the best champions of Chabad students. We accomplish this goal by working through Chabad schools, and empowering effective educational leadership, staff and lay leaders.
It is the vision of the Menachem Education Foundation that all Chabad students worldwide thrive to their full potential and graduate from a Chabad school with the tools needed to live their life as a Chabad Chassid in the present world. Find out more about our Vision for Chabad Schools.
- Children First – We serve the students above all. We will always measure our success based on their success.
- Torah Education – Utilizing the Rebbe’s vision, we believe deeply that it is through the enhancement of a Torah education that all other skills, growth, and success will flow.
- Positivity – Our focus in all areas will be in sharing and expressing the positive.
- Constructive – No matter what, whatever we do will be with the end goal of building towards a result. Even when we “deconstruct” something, it will be to the end of building something better.
- Excellence – Every program we do, every bit of work we do, will be with a focus on excellence, no matter what the costs, financial or otherwise, of achieving it.
- Fiduciary Responsibility – We intend to use every dollar we receive towards furthering our mission, and to always spend responsibly and thoughtfully.
- Transparency – Transparency has always been our priority at the Menachem Education Foundation. MEF is one of the first organizations to receive the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar, the world’s largest source of nonprofit information. We’re proud to share our full and complete story with the world.