Torah Academy is a well-established Chabad school located in the vibrant city of Johannesburg, South Africa. With a rich history spanning several decades, we are committed to providing an exceptional, well-rounded education rooted in Torah values and traditions to the broad Jewish community.
We are seeking a dynamic and visionary Principal to lead the Torah Academy Boys High School (Grades 7-12).
A successful candidate must possess excellent leadership and communication skills and be an exemplary role model. He must be dedicated to upholding the ethos of the school and have the ability to establish meaningful relationships with students and provide them with an outstanding educational experience.
Employment will commence before the start of the January 2024 academic year and ideally in October 2023.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Provide strong leadership to both staff and students.
– Create a caring, structured, disciplined, supportive, and inclusive learning environment to meet the unique needs of each student.
– Ensure the delivery of a rigorous, comprehensive, and engaging academic program.
– Promote student well-being, personal growth, and character development.
– Recruit, develop, and retain high-quality teaching staff.
– Foster a happy and healthy work environment.
– Encourage and guide staff growth and performance by enhancing a culture of continuous improvement and professional development.
– Uphold a collaborative and positive work ethic within the school.
– Take responsibility for the efficient administration of the department.
– Develop a positive, inclusive, and cooperative relationship with the parent body.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com