Step Up for Chinuch!
Announcing a unique opportunity this spring to:
- Gain immersive experience in the classroom
- Receive high quality teacher training
- Learn from the best teachers in Lubavitch
- Benefit from individual mentorship
- Gain assistance in finding your first Chinuch job
All while being paid up to $7,000 for your dedication to Chinuch!*
Brought to you by the Menachem Education Foundation
In collaboration with Oholei Torah and United Lubavitch Yeshiva
Program Director: Rabbi Levke Kaplan, Menahel of Cheder Chabad Monsey
10 week, full day program for aspiring Melamdim:
- Observe and teach in the morning
- Mentorship and courses in the evening
- Taking place in Crown Heights
- Pre1A through 8th Grade
- כ”ז ניסן – י’ תמוז (April 18-June 29)
To register please complete the form and someone will be in touch with you: https://forms.gle/2A7rp6eKdDzmXP2M9
*Stipends are limited and will be awarded on a discretionary basis from MEF.
*The full $7000 stipend will be awarded primarily to participants currently enrolled in an active Kollel, and who will become a Chinuch Shliach along with their wife for the 5784/2023-24 school year, through MEF’s Shlichus placement department.
If you have any questions regarding the stipend, please reach out to [email protected]