Mental Health First Aid for Mechanchim
- Approximately 1.5 hours of independent work prior to the course.
- A 3 hour live, interactive webinar on Sunday, October 24 – י”ח חשון at 7-10PM EST.
- A 3 hour live, interactive webinar on Wednesday, October 26 – כ’ חשון at 7-10PM EST.
- A 5-10 minute online assessment after the course.
Please note: Due to the sensitive nature of the course materials, there will be no recordings. Please sign up only if you can attend live (online) at the times specified.
- The subsidized cost of joining this course is just $18 per person.
- Upon completing the course, participants receive mental health first aid certification, valid for three years.
- Participants will be mailed a youth mental health manual for continued reference after the course.
- Class size is limited so sign up today!
- Registration will close either when the class fills up, or one week before the course
Rabbi Meir S. Mark is currently a coordinator for Ohel’s School Based Mental Health Services and the Teacher Training Program in Mental Health. He is a graduate of McGill University and has completed course work toward his Ph. D. in Cognitive Psychology from the University of Colorado, and currently supervises 8 licensed social workers in 20 schools. In addition to other certifications, Rabbi Mark also holds an Advanced Certificate in Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy from the Albert Ellis Institute and is a trained instructor for Youth Mental Health First Aid USA.
Rabbi Meir S. Mark