Lead STEM Instructor
Are you excited about science and technology? Do you have a passion for shlichus?
A growing out of town school is seeking to hire a full time STEM instructor to engage students with eye opening science and technology skills through a spirit of Torah and yiras shomayim.
– Frum, yerei shomayim and emunah in torah misinai
– Very knowledgeable in elementary school level science and technology
– Prior teaching experience with various ages of elementary school
– Strong creative skills
– Evidence of planning, organization, and time management skills that will bring structure and accountability to the position.
– A proven track record in the use of a rich array of instructional methods, the analysis and use of data and technology to improve instruction
– Proven ability to collaborate with other teachers as a team
Comfortable compensation including benefits and moving expenses.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit mymef.org .