- Kinus Mechanchos Chabad 5779 Audio Recordings
July 15, 2019 - July 15, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Did you miss the Kinus Mechanchos Chabad 5779? For the first time, many of the workshops and sessions have been recorded for your benefit!
You can now purchase a file containing over a dozen workshops and sessions on high quality audio to listen to in the car, in your home, or any time that you want to hone your skills and gain inspiration for Chinuch. Session handouts have been included where applicable. The complete package is now available for just $20 for you to enjoy!
Available sessions include:
- Introduction to Understanding by Design by Dr. Sara Rosenfeld
- Understanding by Design for Teachers by Dr. Sara Rosenfeld
- Understanding by Design for School Leaders by Dr. Sara Rosenfeld
- Chassidus Applied by Rabbi Simon Jacobson
- Curriculum Mapping the Parshios by Mrs. Chanie Feldman
- Motivating Staff by Mrs. Devorah Krasnianski
- Behavior through the Lens of Sensory Integration by Mrs. Zahava Friedman
- Rules and Procedures by Rabbi Zelly Silber
- Building Student’s Self Esteem by Mrs. Chana Ginsberg
- The Work Life Balance for Teachers by Mrs. Chana Ginsberg
- Chabad Mechanchos, Never Alone by Mrs. Chana Rose
- Upping the Level of Learning in an upper elementary or high school classroom by Mrs. Rivkah Schack
- Upping the Level of Learning in a Lower Elementary Classroom, by Ms Inbal Levin
- Hashkafa and Halacha in Chinuch Chabad by Rabbi Shimon Raichik
- Yud Beis Tammuz Farbrengen for Mechanchos by Rabbi Shimon Raichik
- Students on the Fence, Panel by Dr. Akiva Perlman, Mrs. Dena Gorkin and Mrs. Chaviva New
You will receive your recordings בעזרת ה’ within a week of making your purchase. Please note that these files are for your use only and not to be shared with others. Participants in the Kinus Mechanchos Chabad 5779 are entitled to these recordings free of charge; please contact us at [email protected] for more details.