- Women's Event
May 21, 2017
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Men's Event
May 21, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Fifth Annual Chinuch Job Fair
“In our times, the call to education is in the category of Pikuach Nefesh.” – The Rebbe, Igros Kodesh, vol. 8, p.222
We’re recruiting our best and brightest for a strong future of Chabad Chinuch!
On Sunday, April 30 2017/4 Iyar, representatives from local and out-of-town schools will be gathering in Crown Heights at United Lubavitcher Yeshiva- 570 Crown Street for the 5th annual Chinuch Job Fair. There will be separate men and women’s hours: Women: 2:30-4:30pm, Men 6:30-8:30pm.
Admission to the event is $10 or FREE if you pre-register here and fill out the form.
A wide range of positions in the educational field are being offered, and representatives are looking to meet exceptional candidates to fill these openings. This is also an opportunity to find out about professional development for new and experienced teachers, opportunities for professional growth, and teaching resources brought to you by the event’s hosts at MEF.
- Connect with schools from across the USA and Canada who are hiring.
- Interface directly with school leaders, principals and recruiters.
- Network with fellow educators.
- Learn about unique resources available to you.
- Dozens of teaching positions available for all age classrooms, as well as advanced administrative and leadership positions.
Venue: ULY Crown Street