- Gala Chinuch Banquet
August 4, 2020
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Welcome to the Kinus Mechanchos Chabad… re-imagined for the times we live in!
(If you are an educator or would like to attend the full Kinus, please redirect to this page: MyMef.org/Events/Kinus.)
If you want to support Chinuch, show gratitude to the incredible educators who sustained Chinuch during challenging times, and enjoy an uplifting evening of inspiration, music, comedy and more, the online Chinuch Banquet is for you.
Over the last few months of the school year, Mechanchos upended everything they are used to about teaching to move their classrooms online, and to be there for their students in entirely new ways.
- They learned new technologies and remade their lessons to work online.
- They supported their students through challenging times, while dealing with challenges of their own.
- They reached out personally to students to bridge distances and forge connections.
After a very short breather, they are heading back online – this time, for the annual Chabad Chinuch Convention, to gather strength and inspiration for the coming year of teaching, whatever form it takes.
Please join the Gala Chinuch Banquet – the crown jewel of our annual Kinus – to celebrate with teachers, support their well deserved Kinus, and enjoy.
An $18 donation earns you a virtual seat of honor at the Gala Chinuch Banquet! Please consider donating more in order to help fund this one of a kind event.
Please note that while anyone is invited to support this event, we ask that only women attend the virtual celebration.
“Thank you so much! This will be my first time being able to participate since it’s online.”
“I am looking forward to this year’s convention. They are always the highlight of my summer… a recharge for the year ahead!”
“Challenging times need bigger solutions… Looking forward to the boost, and the best strategies to take our students onwards and forward!”
“I am so impressed with the beautiful package that came in the mail. I can only imagine the collaborative work and time it took to pull off this unique Kinus.”
יתרון האור מן החשך:
Mining the treasures within our current challenge,
to find ways to emerge as stronger Mechanchos.
The Kinus takes place on חמשה עשר באב, a day when we rebound from the three weeks with greater light and joy than ever before.
- MC: Mrs. Chayale Tzukernik
- Keynote – Rabbi Shais Taub “Tu B’Av: Uncovering Each Child’s Potential”
- Live Music with Mrs. Chavi Rappaport and Mrs. Chaya Bracha Rubin
- “The Lighter Side” with Mrs. Devora Ita Lewis
- Surprise Presentation
- Farbrengen: Mrs. Sharon Saul MS, Pittsburgh, PA – “When the Going Gets Tough”
- Farbrengen: Mrs. Fruma Ita Shapiro, Los Angeles, CA – “Living and Teaching Geulah”
To view the schedule for the full Convention, please visit MyMef.org/Events/Kinus.